Tuesday 14 April 2009

My Babies

Dorothy

Dorothy is an European Water Snake and she is nearly 14 years old. B has been her daddy for a very long time before I came along but I'm trying my hardest to become the mummy :) She loves to swim and is a really good girl when she is not hungry. Hah.

Rest In Peace Muru

B and I once walked past a small pet shop in Vaasa, Finland and we decided to check it out. I wasn't in the greatest of moods and B wanted to make me feel better so he gave me my baby mouse Muru. Sadly she passed away on my birthday on the 28th of February 2009. <3

Baby Dimple a.k.a Fat Boy Slim

Baby Dimple came into our life in September of 2008. He was then only a few weeks old and Oh so scared. It didn't take long for this little adventurous boy to hop into our hearts.

We already have our two babies but there is always more love in my heart for a few more <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment