Monday 11 February 2013

Work Hard, Party Harder..

..applies to those who actually manage to do some partying. I on the other hand - read some of my book and went to bed. Sunday was no different. I helped I with this thing, ate and watched a movie - a little later, bed. Driving home I saw a young man walking home from where ever he had been, and he could barely walk he was that drunk. That should have been me on Saturday. I just don't know how to party anymore. Or maybe I'm trying out Work Hard, Party None?

I still haven't finished my book. Shit. But I still think I can make it before the end of the month and read another book before March. This book has just got interesting at around the 600th page so should be smooth sailing to the end. I should probably pick the next book and keep it with me to start on as soon as I finish this one..

It's the beginning of a new week. A new 6 working day week. I still have next week to go and from that point on - I don't know. It could keep being like this, which I'm fine with just as long as I don't get sick. I mean, come on.. When I didn't work this much and had all the time in the world to be sick, I wasn't, so why now? Shitty cold and fucktard flu. Let's just say - we've always been close but never became friends.

Now it's back to work and sell, sell, sell! Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

1 comment: