Wednesday 22 August 2012

Long time coming

It's embarrassing how long it's been since my last post. A lot has happened. I've had more than enough time to post an update almost every day, but never did. That must really suck. Especially for S and E, who check it constantly and always get disappointed. By gones.

S had a baby. It is the cutest baby I've ever seen in my life. There is nothing as adorable and lovable as her, J. Officially she's getting "named" on Friday, and there'll be a party to go to. I'm working but I'll leave early to be there for S and J. I'll have the perfect opportunity to use my camera again. This same shit that is happening with the blog, is also happening with the camera - I have all the time in the world to use it, but just lazy out and don't. I'll blog more about the baby this weekend, when I have pretty pictures to post.

B turned 30 this month. We planned this big day for him with loads to do. He had an amazing time and it was so cool - but no pictures. Seriously! Fucking idiot. There could be such great photos of everyone who came and everything we did. Fuck. He'll never turn 30 again. Shit. I'll blog more about that some other day.

I've got so many ideas and things I want to blog about but then never do, which then means that when I haven't blogged for a while, there's even more stuff lined up. Fuckedy fuck.

We went to Kilta with E on Monday. It was just like the old days! It was so amazing just to sit down and have an old-fashioned talk - no phones, no computers. We should definitely make it into a thing. Like Tuesday Talks or something. We used to sit down for a talk at this coffee shop, but now we're older and really should sit down somewhere you can buy alcohol from - if we feel like it.

I've been waiting for Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef to come back on, and today FINALLY they're on! Just about finished with Masterchef now. I really only watch these programs because of Gordon Ramsay. Just kidding. But he really makes these programs amazing, and I think I'm on the brink of joining numerous Gordon Ramsay Fan Pages or something. I'm just so in love with his temper. OK, enough of this lovefest.

Last night we went to my parents house for like an hour or so. We brought our two lovely cats with us. We decided to leave the kitten at my parents, so they could enjoy her company for a while longer. All was well and we went to bed at around 00.30. Slept like babies until 3 - then the crying started. She cried and cried and cried and cried. I seriously wanted to kill her. Finally after three hours, I went to get Emi. Then B left for work and I slept for two hours. I can't really blame her, we took her baby away and she's a cat, so can't understand why or where her baby has gone. Taking all that in count - I still loved Miisu a little less for a second this morning, when she went to sleep on the soft carpet and I got ready for work. But it's all good now.

After only sleeping for a few hours last night, I'm really looking forward to falling back on my bed and not getting up for at least 8 hours. Good night!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment