Thursday 12 July 2012

Secret Diary of a Call Girl

I've nearly watched every episode. Why is it, that every program I fall in love with, ends up only having 3 seasons? And then some shitty soap like Bold and the Beautiful, last for 25 years or something.. That's like a million seasons! Such bullshit. Thankfully I've missed so many episodes of Medium, that I have to watch every episode of every season to follow the story. Fantastic. That'll give me about a years worth of episodes. Holy crap.

Work was a bit slow today. It was busy in the morning, but after that - only individual drop-ins. But that made it possible for me to do some cleaning. Did the hoovering and washed the floors. I also dusted. I'm gonna clean the backroom tomorrow - if it's slow I mean.

After work, we went to the shop and bought some food. We decided to do 10 weeks of diet and exercise, so today it was diet and yesterday exercise. Hahaha. I had every intention of do exercise today as well, but after food I started watching Secret Diary of a Call Girl, and only just finished. Now I'm watching House on TV, while Emi suckles and Miisu sleeps. B is taking a shower and then it's time for sleep. I'll try and do something interesting tomorrow, or at least think of something interesting to write about. Good night.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment