Wednesday 29 August 2012

Holy Fuck

S was wrong! She was over the moon about me actually posting something, but then said that she`ll now see that Boombox post for the next few months. Well I`m proving her wrong.  There is something else.. My mum really wants the pictures I took at the naming party and I looked for my memory stick for ages without finding it, and along the way I found our old keyboard (not wireless) and our old wireless mouse.. I wanted to test them out on the Tab. WTF and holy crap - they both work! This is so awesome! I`m actually typing with this old keyboard at this very moment! Obviously the mouse and the keyboard don`t work at the same time, but there is a simple solution - adapter with two usb ports.

I had a job interview today. I`m not leaving my current job, I`m just looking to get some more work for the winter months when it`s really quiet. I really hope I get this job, because for One
- I would have something else to do than sit at home doing nothing AND get paid for it
And Two
- I would be surrounded by BEAUTIFUL things all day long AND get paid for it

It wasn`t as busy today as it was yesterday.. There`s this competition going on and yesterday we won it. I don`t think anyone won today.. But there is always tomorrow. We didn`t clean today. We should really do it tomorrow, when there is still 3 of us working - less to do for one person and also faster clean up.

I told S, I would post about the naming party, but this became about something else entirely. I shall post twice today. The decision has been made.

PS. The picture is me playing with this new app I found - Cartoon Camera.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment