Thursday 30 August 2012

Jenny <3

There's a million pictures to choose from.. I only picked a few here. I can`t believe how much I miss this little girl, and it`s only been like 2 hours since I last saw her.

The party started at 5. I left work just in time to make it there for dinner. The place was amazing, the food was awesome and the company was the Best! Everyone got to hold the baby, even though it would have been quite alright with me, if I was the only one "stuck" with the baby all night. Haha. Everything went great without hiccups and everyone had a great time. I snapped so many photos, that I filled my SD card. Holy shit. But, I still have every single picture I`ve ever taken with this camera on the card, so actually I haven`t taken many pictures at all.

After the party, the family left for the summer house, while I went to my brothers to spend some time with our Dad we very rarely see. I was in work that Saturday, so I couldn`t go out to the summer house - instead I went on Saturday after work. It was awesome as always, and now there is a chance of a new summer house. That would be even more awesome. How awesome would it be, if I started using the word "awesome" all the time? I think it would be absolutely awesome. Or maybe not.

Have a great night everyone!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment