Sunday 31 January 2010

No more Snow.

It was snowing a little bit yesterday. Only for like 5 min. And today there's quite a lot of snow on the ground and frickin' cold outside. I thought we were done with the whole winter-theme. I guess not.

Working tomorrow and tuesday. Wednesday is death day. Tomorrow is a bad day for B. I can see this week being bad all together. I wish a had a friend from back home come over to support and love me. Sister sister where are you ?

Not looking forward to going out. Need to go to the shop coz I'm cooking my chef-fiancé dinner. We'll see how that goes down.

Watching The Hills marathon on TV while waiting on the washing to be done. I can't hear anything, which indicates that it's ready now.

Have a nice sunday night. Hopefully your week will be better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment