Monday 11 January 2010

Update.

Just a quick update.

Went to work. It was surprisingly busy for a sunday afternoon, in this weather I mean. Usually we're busy on sunday afternoons but it's been quiet for like 2 weeks now coz of all the snow. But I can tell you now, I didn't get to stand around and do nothing, not even for one second. Which was nice, made the time fly by.

After we finished work hubby and I had some dinner at the pub. I had a cottage pie with mash and peppercorn sauce and it was to die for! I used to eat it all the time, actually, it was the only thing I ate. Then I decided I was eating it too much and should give the other foods a chance, and so I tried Carbonara. Haven't had anything else ever since. So today I went back to my original favourite and f*ck me it was good! :) Might eat that for a little while again.

After that we went down to the cinema. We wanted to go and see Sherlock Holmes but when we got there, I was like what if that Daybreakers is better.. ? So we went to watch that in stead.

Here you can see them harvesting human blood.

It's about a world where everyone's a vampire. They're trying to catch the rest of the humans to harvest their blood to feed everybody. But they are running out of humans and all the vampires are turning bad. But as always, there's one (in this case) vampire who wants to help the humans and they find a cure. The movie was like 1 hour and 20 min long, so quite short, and ended in the middle of the story. So there's going to be another one. And probably another one. And another one.. Until the end of time. Hopefully not.

Now I'm going to have some toast with egg mayo and watch this thriller with B. I'm saying thriller, but what I really mean is, boys movie about something.. who cares and someone ends up getting shot, a man and woman fall in love and have to fight the world. Same old, same old.

Hopefully you have a very nice up coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment