Monday 25 January 2010

Moving House.

Found a new place. Moving in on Wednesday. I don't know how it's going to work out with the Internet. It could go either way really. They might come up and put it in the same day or a month later. No idea. I don't think they've got any idea either. We'll see.

Need a man and a van. Anybody got one ?

Hopefully everything will go nice and smooth. Don't like moving that much. Moving of the stuff I mean. I like it when all the stuff is in and you can start thinking about where to put everything and how to decorate the place.

Need to wake up early tomorrow and go buy a bed. Found one but we still need to go down and pick it up. Hopefully we can get it delivered to the new place. And hopefully it arrives sooner rather than later. Otherwise we will be sleeping on the floor.

Like I just said, I need to get up early tomorrow. There's TOO much to do. Everything needs sorting out. AGAIN. This is the part I hate most about moving. Wish me luck. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment