Tuesday 23 February 2010

Puzzle time

As I have been off work again, I've had to find something to keep my mind occupied. And since I have about 20 puzzles, I decided to start doing one of them yesterday. I haven't finished it yet.

This is how far I got.

I wrote a list of stuff that need doing today and I'm supposed to do all of it before I go to work today.

I want to paint the place pretty and make it mine. Just need to buy some paint and do it. I never knew how expensive paint could be.

I got some things the other day. New bedlinen and stuff like that.

Love it! I hate the look of an oil bottle on the shelf so I wanted something to put it in.. What better than this ? Oh so pretty :)

It was B's dads 50th Birthday on friday. We got him a card.

On saturday I went into town with A. We went shopping for a dress for her but once again we only bought stuff like hair dye and shamppoo. We never buy anything, clothes wise I mean. We went to the shamppoo shop to get some fake tan, fake nails and body spray for A and I saw something I haven't seen before..

I've got them make up removal wipes and I knew that you can buy different types of fake tan but I have never seen it in this form. I think it's fantastic! If they work, I mean. I don't use fake tan so I need to ask someone who does. But I might try these wipes :)

Who likes Werthers Original ? The new ones are out now. Milk chocolate, Caramel and Dark chocolate. I thought they were alright.

Update on my hubby. And a funny story to go with that. I never connected the dots between husband and hubby and I've been calling B my hubby on numerous occasions.. So just to clarify, I'm not married to my boyfriend. I just like to call him HUBBY coz I think it's cute :)

As you can see, B is doing just fine and dandy :)

We also bumped into baby Amy. P and K were very good at playing happy families even though it's only been a matter of days since P lost his sister. I hope they're doing well for the sake of baby Amy, who looks so cute and QUIET.

There's nothing better after a long day, than to cuddle up on the couch with a cuppa. But since I'm not much of a tea drinker, I like to have this..


Options have 12 different options. Including Mint Madness, Vanilla, Banana and so on. This is a very tasty gluten free hot chocolate drink, suitable for people on a diet. Seriously.



My cup is enormous but I love it!

Oh and one more thing. We've moved. Again. Like I said before. But now we live in the countryside. I mean, when I'm walking to work in the morning, I can smell cow poo. It's not that bad though, it reminds me of the days at the stables. I don't mind that smell at all. Unless I'm hangover. Here's a picture taken from my bus stop.

Yep you thought it and I'm saying it. Everything you ever thought the English countryside would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment