Saturday 30 January 2010

New Home. New Problems.

Moving into the new place was .. messy. The whole place is full of bags and boxes. It's going to take a miracle to sort it all out.

We finally got our bed on friday. It was the wrong one. They sent us the wrong one. So now we're waiting for the right bed to show up on tuesday. Hopefully it turns up and it's the right one. I need to build it to be ready for wednesday when I get home from the hospital. Still need to find a ride there and back. Anyone with a car ?

Watching Ice Age on TV. Love this new Sky box. Don't need to watch the frickin' commercials. Can just skip them with a push of a button.

Just did my nails. French Manicure. Had some dinner and now enjoying a cup of hot chocolate. Got asked to go out to town tonight. Don't think I'm in the mood today. Might go up to the pub for a drink but we'll see.

There are some new things going on. Hopefully I learn to see the good in bad like tomorrow. Monday is going to be rough. Tuesday is going to be rough and wednesday is going to be super rough. We'll see how the next 2 weeks play out. One of the things can only go good with some bad side effects and the other thing could go either way. We'll see.

My new bed.

And I'm thinking about painting the wall or the walls, not sure what our plans are with B's art work and stuff, but I'd love to paint it that green in this picture. The back wall. Need to get some new bedlinen to match the bed. This bed and I, love at first sight, most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment