Monday 29 July 2013

J's First Birthday.



Like the title suggests, it was indeed J's first BDay on the 21th. It was magical witnessing this little ray of sunshine, getting out of the baby age. We wont stop calling her a baby, but she is now officially over a year old.


B made her a cake - a bit on the sweet side and sure to give anyone diabetes - but nonetheless perfect for this occasion. He also made cupcakes! Those were just FUCKING awesome!


A lot of people came to celebrate J and I wish I could've walked around taking pictures, in stead of sitting down the whole time. We got a few pics though and I'm sharing some here..

There were other children there - I only got a picture of one of them but that's enough :) The cutest thing ever, J hugging J.



J wont understand any of this now, but I'm totally gonna show her all these pictures when she's a bit older. We never got around to getting her a present, because we thought we'd just put money on her account, but I think I might still get her something small.. Can't help myself - she is just the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm gonna go see her tomorrow, it's been too long already, even though I just saw her yesterday. Remember when she was this tiny?


No comments:

Post a Comment