Monday 29 July 2013

Good Stuff!

I'm finally back in work. It's been over two months since I last got to do what comes naturally to me - customer service. It was a bit weird being back, but it was like riding a bike. As weird as it sounds, I'm off tomorrow, and really need to take care of a few things I haven't been able to do with the crutches always there..

I also bought a new laptop! I haven't had one for a couple of years and it feels really nice having one again. The one I had before this, lasted for a very long time and there was nothing wrong with it until the very end. Windows 8 is great! There was only one tiny problem and with a little help from my friend, I got it fixed. I think it'll be fine and I hope I'm right. Thankfully I got a 3 year warranty on it..



So Friday came around, and I thought; holy shit, I have to walk around all day Monday! So that's when I decided to give up my BFFs - the crutches - and start walking. My foot wasn't sore but my calf was hard as rock. Muscles need to learn to be used again. Thankfully I decided to start walking on Friday, because otherwise I would have been completely fucked today. It wasn't bad at all and the day went by quite quickly :)

I heard good things about this program - Orange is the New Black - so I checked it out. It's one awesome program! Thankfully they've only done one season of it, giving me a chance to catch up before the second season.


I must tell you about something else, something very special - but I'll do it in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment