Monday 26 October 2009

Update.

Just wanted to check if it let's my download the pictures on but it's not letting me. There's something wrong and I don't know how to fix it. Sad.

Been to work today. All day. And back in tomorrow. Had a really nice time because we were so busy, the day didn't seem too long and I had the best dinner waiting for me at home! Spinach soup, my new favourite soup (!) and chilli con carne. And for sweets we had some Doritos and salsa because I already had some Chocolate Fugde cake with ice cream in work earlier :) I kept selling it to the customers and it looked so good that I just had to have it! :)

Missed X-Factor today but I seen the result show in work. Thankfully they made the right decision today and sent home that girl group who really sucked! Now they just need to get rid of John & Edward and we'll be sorted :) They don't know how to sing and they don't know how to dance.. The only thing they know how to do is entertain. That's why they're still on the show. We'll see what happens.. I'm on team Lucie. If you would like to listen to any of the contestants songs, go to youtube and put in X-Factor 2009.

Watching Mock the Week with hubby and getting ready for bed. Got up an hour too early today.. Didn't remember to set the clocks back an hour before I went to bed so I only remembered when I seen it on TV in the morning. I went back to bed for a bit and woke up twice as tired as I was when I got up the first time.. :)

Went shopping on Saturday. We were supposed to buy some clothes but we went out to Town on Friday night with everyone and were too tired to try anything on and so on.. So we just bought stuff for the house. Got the ironing board. Finally! How long have we been saying we need one ?! And now we've got the cutest one and I can't put a picture on! So annoying. Is there anyone who knows what's going on and could help me out ? Dear E, are you out there ? Do you know how to help me ?! :)

We also bought a new shower head. It's amazing!! It's really big so it's like standing under a small waterfall :) I love this new shower head but there's one bad thing about it..

I don't want to get out of the shower coz it's too damn nice :)

I'm going to have to dye my hair again. But they stopped selling my hair dye in Asda. The only place they sold it in.. As far as I know. So maybe I should dye my hair dark brown. Coz I had brown hair before, when I tried it out, and B kept telling me my hair still looked more red than brown but that was probably because the brown wasn't dark enough ? And so I should try a dark brown. I can always go lighter once the red is gone. We'll see how I feel on Wednesday when we're supposed to do our shopping, for clothes I mean. Hmm.

Bunny needs some attention now and he shall get some. Then it's bed time for me. Have a very nice night! I'll try to update the blog more. Maybe before I go to work, so I wouldn't be too tired to do it :) Good idea.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment