Wednesday 21 October 2009

Still not working.

What's going on ? I still can't upload any photos. This is shit!

Anyway, it's my day off today but I haven't really done much. I'm supposed to clean the house before hubby gets home.. I only have like 3-4 hours left before it needs to be done. I think I can do it :) Maybe.

Everyone's getting ready for Halloween. It's going to be mad! Everybody's getting dressed up as something and walking from point A to point B and going for a drink in every single pub in between those points... and it's something like 15 pubs. Good luck! I don't know if I'm going, coz I'm not sure if I'm working or not.

I wanted to put this pic on of the biggest spider you've ever seen! At least one that lives inside your house. The spiders are HUGE in England!

Well I kinda started cleaning now. Don't know how or why but now I kinda got into the whole cleaning thing and I think I should go with it and get it done! :) I'll try with the pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment