Thursday 29 October 2009

Fu*king Flu.

I'm sick.. Again.

Two girls in work were sick and I think one of them gave me the flu. Not swine flu, the normal one. I think I might be dying.

I'm not really dying. My lungs are on fire, my head is about to explode and my nose is the miniature of Niagara Falls. Therefore, death will follow.

I should be sleeping by now. 3.09am and I'm still awake. I can't fall asleep because I keep coughing and slowly dying. I gotta stop saying that now.

I still can't upload any pictures. I wish I could, coz now I've got the time for it. To make it nice and all that. I don't know what to do to fix it. Argh.

I'm watching Men in Trees. I'm so tired. I hate being sick. Who's with me on that ? E ? I know you hate being sick! Mom ? You definitely hate being sick. Let's fight the flu together and never get it again.

I wish that could actually happen. How nice would it be to never get sick ?

Depressing topic. Can't think of anything else and so I can't come up with anything better. Oh well. Thankfully I'm off tomorrow.

I'm going now. Need to at least try to fall asleep. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment