Thursday 8 October 2009

Long Time No ..

Nothing. We didn't have internet again for like a week or so and then I got really busy with work and blah blah blah. And now I'm kinda starting to write again.

So what's happened since the last time I updated the blog..

Well just yesterday I was doing some laundry and I took them out of the washing mashine and into the second bedroom and I noticed something. The glass lid on the snakes tank was a little too open... I ran into the living room to get B and we started looking for her. We hadn't seen her for 2 days so we didn't know when she got out, was it like just now or two days ago, so we didn't know how far she could've gone. We finally found her behind the wardrobe. Drama drama drama.

I'm having two days off now. Yesterday and today. I'm off to make something to eat. After that, NAP TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment