Thursday 3 September 2009

Why Not ?

Why can't things go the way we want them to go ? Life would be so much easier if that was the case. Unfortunately it nearly never works that way.

I need to find a solution to this problem quickly. I hate problems.

If you wrote a diary or in your kalender every day for a month, how many days could you write down 'no problem' ? Would you have a problem to solve for most of the days ? If your answer is yes, then you understand what I mean. I'm working on getting one whole month without problems.

I have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow. I mean, I know what's going to happen but I don't know how to go about it. Argh. I hate being an adult and having problems to solve. Wasn't life a lot easier before , when your mommy took care of all your problems ? All you had to say was 'Ă„itiiiiiii' and she would come to your rescue :)

It's been raining for a few days now. Non-Stop. And the wind is something out of this world. It looks like the tree outside my window is going get knocked down by this wind. I guess it's time for autumn now ? Does it look like autumn in Finland ? You can always tell what time of the year it is in Finland. What a beautiful country.

Don't have enough time to put in pictures right now. Need to sort some things out. Argh. Want to swap lives anyone ?

No comments:

Post a Comment