Tuesday 1 September 2009

Mini Fridge ?

During my little "trip" to Finland, I also got to see my folks new place :) I never saw it the way it looked like before they did it up but I definitely like it the way it is now!

The living room

Kitchen

I've got more pictures but I don't want to use the one of the bedroom because someone is already asleep in it :) Hah Sorry Jari! :)

For the most of my trip I stayed in Vaasa. On one of the days S stayed with me the whole day and so we went to one of her favourite shops,
Gina Tricot.
Before that we went to H&M and she tried this top on and then we went to check this other top out in Gina Tricot and it was so much better than the one in H&M. She wanted it so bad so I decided to buy it for her as a birthday present. She turns 18 in a couple of days now! Here's a pic.



I think she looks so pretty in her new top and the "pearls" :) I got her them aswell coz she always wanted to borrow mine so now she's got her very own :) I had to take a picture so you could all see how beautiful my little sister is <3>



THIS!

I'd rather have the first one.. The green colour or what ever colour it is. But I don't really know why I would need a mini fridge. They're just cute!

I've got more stuff to write about and more pictures and stories. Pictures of the new place and the new stuff.. But I won't do anything before I get the rest of the stuff :) Now I'm going to go eat my Rice Pudding (Riisipuuro) which my hubby spent an hour making :)

Have a very nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment