Thursday 10 September 2009

Last of the Sunny Days.

Tuesday : S and A came for a visit.

Hubby and I went to meet them at the train station in Town. We walked around the centre for a little while, just had a look around. We were supposed to take them to GT:s but A was feeling a little under the weather so she just wanted to get inside. And it was starting to rain. We got some food from Tesco and came home. A had a fever and everything .. So we just had some good food and watched TV. Went to bed quite early.

Wednesday : Accident.

B left for work at around 1 o'clock. We said our goodbyes at the door and I came back upstairs to watch TV and be lazy. (:P) Like 2-3 hours later the doorbell rang. I was like who could it possibly be.. It was B.

He told me he had been on his way to work, on his bike, and he made a turn and fell off the bike. Now in England you are not allowed to ride your bike on the pathway, you have to ride with the cars on the road and so there wasn't enough room for him to let the bike fall and then try to land on his hands or ass, so the bike hit a car and B hit his head on the curb! OMG. What the F*CK! :/

So we didn't really do much yesterday. We just watched TV and made some food. Later on we had a walk coz we had such a nice weather. B had a fever and he got a call from his doctor who told him that it's most likely from a trauma to the body.

He is a lot better today. I'm sure it wasn't anything serious. At least I'm hoping so.

He's home now. I mean he literally just came home from work. It's a really sunny day today so I think I'm going to take him out for a walk.

"There's always 3 sides to every story. Mine, yours and the Truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment