Saturday 5 September 2009

He has arrived :)

Talking to my brother on Skype. He just landed in England today, with his friend A. They're thinking about going out with some of the other people at What ?! the Mental hospital ? That is where they live now. I mean, it's not a mental hospital anymore but it used to be. Check this out!

Today I had some salmon with mash and vegetables. It was great! It tasted so good OMG! My hubby should've been a chef ;) Later on when I got hungry I made myself some chicken and rice. That was also very nice :) And it all fits in with my diet. What a good food day today was :) Enough about that.


I worked last night. I had a really nice time! The people there are the best! :) It was D's birthday the other day so last night he wanted to go out with everyone and he reserved this area in JJ in Town. You needed to be on the guestlist for that party :) And that's where we went after work! We had the best time and I managed to take a few pics :)




All the other pictures I took are too dark or too fuzzy. It's not good to take photos with a camera phone in a dark night club with a lot of lights flickering. Anyway, we had a lot of fun and I can't wait for the next time :)

My flowers are looking very beautiful :) I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean. My hubby just came home from work so I'll be joining him on the couch now :) Cya!


No comments:

Post a Comment