Tuesday 15 September 2009

It's all about Lady Gaga.

There was a lot of talk about Lady Gaga on Twitter on the night of the VMA's. There were a lot of negative comments about her outfits but I think she was fabulous and I really enjoyed her performance! She sang her new song 'Paparazzi'. In case you didn't watch the VMA's, you can check out her performance here .

From her performance at the VMA's

And if you like Lady Gaga's Pokerface, you should definitely check this cover version out. I liked it, what do you think ? :)

Enough about celebs .

My favourite Night Clubs.. Jumpin' Jaks and Liquid. I mean, those are the places we always go to coz we know they're good.. There are a few other places and this one place that's open until 6 in the morning. But I don't think I'm going to do any partying until the morning, not in a night club at least.

Just finished eating my noodles and now I'm probably going to watch a movie. Phantom of the Opera anyone ? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment