Monday 14 September 2009

TIRED!

I worked all weekend. On Saturday we went out after work and because it was so late going out, we got home for about 5 (?) . I was so god damn tired when I got to bed and then I couldn't fall asleep. I was super annoyed. I went into the living room and watched TV until 12 and then I left for work again. I worked all day on Sunday and got home for 10. I literally crawled up the stairs and fell asleep on the couch. I don't even know how I woke up in bed .. I must've walked to bed in my sleep.. :)

I'm still really tired but I have to stay awake or I'll mess up my sleep rhythm. I stayed awake for 40 hours. I think that really killed me. But it's OK since I had the best time ever this weekend. Now I need some rest.

One more thing. When I finally checked in on Twitter again (keep forgetting all about it) I read all about the VMA's - WTF ?? happened ? I need to watch it today. It's actually on now. Need to see it for myself.

Watching the music video for the new movie Fame. Watch the trailer here!

Also, to all of the Grey's Anatomy fans out there, watch the first 5 minutes of the new season HERE!
Can't wait for it to start!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment