Tuesday 3 November 2009

New Stuff :)

I'm sitting on the couch wearing my new robe and watching Sex and the City. It's been raining quite a lot today. Typical English weather.

We went into Town today, finally, to do some shopping.. I found a pair of pants! Whippii! And a robe. And Dream Matte Mousse or what ever it's called. And shoes! And gloves and a new autumn coat!!! What a good day! I found everything I wanted and needed. Oh and socks! I also updated the security on my laptop and paid this bill that I needed to pay a long time ago but I forgot about it.. :/ So I got a lot done today. We also cleaned and made dinner. There's only one thing I didn't do.. Or find. I needed to buy something nice to go out in but I didn't see anything I liked and I didn't feel like trying stuff on.. Some other day. I'm happy :)

I finally slept last night which is perfect because I really needed some sleep.. And now I'm tired again and it's like 1 o'clock in the morning. But it's good. I should be going to bed now anyway :) Might just do that.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment