Wednesday 25 November 2009

Dentist.

I finally scored a new dentist appointment. For Wednesday 9th of December. But they phoned me up and now my new appointment is on Saturday. This Saturday. So in a few days. That's cool. Been waiting for this since Feb. I'm hoping they'll cut them out there and then.

Going to work for 5. One of our barmates is on holiday so I'm doing more shifts this week. It's ok. More money in my pocket :) Off thursday and working all weekend.

Relaxing now and watching The Kardashians THS.

Went to the cinema with new friend A. We wanted to watch Paranormal Activity but even though it said it would be out last friday, it won't be out until this friday.. Argh. So we watched 2012 instead. It was scary. Not like Paranormal Activity would've been, but coz all the things that happened in 2012 before the world came to an end, are happening now. We might only have a few years left. What are you going to do with this little time you have left ? :) Hahaha.

Going to get ready now. Hopefully it has stopped raining by the time I leave the house. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment