Wednesday 11 November 2009

Can't come up with a Title..

It's now 3.45 am and I'm still awake. Worked 5-finish today. I thought it was going to be a quiet night but it wasn't too bad. We had a lot of people come in and the hours just flew by. It was nice. Had a laugh with the regulars :) Sexy secretary or naughty teacher, something like that.. I tried on some glasses and the whole thing turned sexual. Haha. Men and alcohol. But we had a laugh and it was a lot of fun. Got home for something like 1 am.

Went online. Facebook. Addiction is growing. But I'm not as bad as J. He goes on FB every free minute he gets.. to update his status. To let everyone know what he is up to. At work. Hahah :)

Now I'm stuck watching TV again. These are episodes of programs I used to watch a long time ago in Finland but then I moved and blah blah and now I can't stop watching coz I've not seen these ones ..Hmm.

Hubby went to bed hours ago and I told him I'd be in in a minute but I'm still here so.. I'm not in tomorrow so It'll be fine staying up so late and all.

Going now. Have a very nice week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment