Wednesday 18 November 2009

Dehumidifier.

Dehumidifier. Word of the week. If you're thinking about moving to England, make sure you get one. We definitely need to get one. Or two. Maybe.

Had a very long weekend. Worked all day everyday. But it's good. More money in my pocket :)

Still can't upload any photos.

I don't really have that much to tell you.

We went to the cinema on Monday. We watched the Fourth Kind. It was really good.. I didn't know what to think, but because of the Archive footage of the real thing, you kinda start thinking differently. Go watch the trailer here . I recommend this movie.

We want to see Paranormal Activity but it's not out until Friday. But we're going to watch New Moon next. It's out on Friday. Hmm. I think we might go and see it on Monday to avoid all the people going on the weekend.

Going to read the new Cosmo now. Have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment