Wednesday 24 September 2014

Calling Off The Wedding..

..would be easier than going to the gym. I finally got back to swiping my gym card today and I'm not gonna lie - it felt like death. I survived the 10 minutes on the Cross Trainer and actually did it on a harder level and managed to go 400 m further, so I was super pleased with myself! Especially since I haven't been to the gym for a couple of weeks due to a nasty case of bronchitis. I also got through the whole program without dying or vomiting. I really need to go the 3 times a week or maybe even 4 times. Need to add something to it though.. Like after the actual program I'm meant to do. Maybe some rowing. Perhaps. We'll see. Tomorrow I can't go because..



...I have a meeting with the dress maker :) Today I seen one dress design but it's not exactly what I want, so I'm gonna bring some pictures and my imagination to this meeting and hope she'll understand what I mean! I kinda know what I want but I also kinda need someone to tell me what's possible, what will look good and what would suit me. I'm not really known for my impeccable taste in clothing or fashion in general. Material for dress - €€€, getting it custom made - €€€, having someone who knows what they're doing make it (plus it being someone I know) - priceless.



I've also been in to the jewelers again. I was doubtful about this diamond she ordered for my wedding band but it was perfect! It was exactly what I had imagined and not too sparkly at all! It'll be perfect! We want B's wedding band to be made by the same jewelry maker so we told her about B's idea for his ring and she's going to make some magic happen. Hopefully B will like his design as much as I love mine :) I'll be happier once the rings and the dress are sorted out - can focus more on the gym and getting healthy..

..which is why I quit smoking! I was going to quit as a new years resolution but decided fuck it - and smoked my last cigarette on Sunday. A friend of mine also quit a week ago today (!) so I thought why not. This is one huge step towards a smoke free wedding (for me, others can smoke) and a life - obviously. The only time I really feel like having a smoke is after lunch or dinner, and it's more like I used to smoke after food so having one after lunch or dinner is a logical thing to do. Now I just do nothing. Oh well, save money, become healthier, smell better...



Number one priority should be getting my ass into gear and doing something about this weight. So been helping out at mums with what ever they needed doing - because I want to help ( = got some exercise). Helped out E and S move house - because I wanted to help ( = got some exercise). Now I will start walking to work because fuck it, I need all the help I can get plus I need some fresh air now that I quit smoking and won't go outside as much. I walked to work for a year and then there was that one summer I rode my bike to work but other than that, it's been car all the way. Fucking lazy ass. I'll change that! But not tomorrow, because of the meeting.. First thing Friday morning. Right after brushing my teeth. And breakfast. And an episode of something. And right after I almost chicken out because it's probably snowing Friday morning.. Good luck to me!


1 comment:

  1. Jee oot alkanu taas kirjoittaa! Me likey t. guess who ;)

    ReplyDelete