Wednesday 11 July 2012

Plans.

I've got a million and one plans for what I want to do this year. Half of it has already been lost, and I'm not about to waste the rest of it. Along with the plans, there are also things I want to learn and change - can't forget about those things either. So there is going to be a lot to try and fit in these months remaning, but I'll do my best.

Holiday in England
-It's not your average holiday, or a very popular holiday destination (where we're going at least), but we've been planning for this for over a year now. Or maybe since the day we landed in Finland. I guess it was more like; Imagine when we've been living in Finland for a year or so, and come back to England for a holiday. Well, it's happening now. No, not now as in this moment or this month, but soon.. Very soon. I've planned as far as how to get there, and to our final destination, but I haven't planned anything else. I still need to get my shit together as far as planning some activities for us to do there.. Hmm.

Losing some weight
-There has been a lot of talk and not so much action from my part in trying to reach this particular goal. I don't know what it is about this one.. How can it be this hard to stick to one way, and not leave the trail of getting skinny? Today I will start. At least the exercise. And give up everything fattening. So crisps, candy, pop etc. I will at least try my best to leave most of it out of my diet..

Keeping the house clean
-This is something I struggle with. B is such a clean freak, and would prefer a model house (you know, one of those models of houses, that don't have any stuff in them) or a house that is always clean (no clutter). But since we do work and have a social life, we can't spend every moment cleaning. And we can't afford a cleaning lady.. I have decided to help B out, and do my part. That means, doing the dishes and hoover and put away all the stuff I take out etc. I've been doing this for a few weeks now, and it's going great. I still have those days when I really can't be asked, but those days have gone from 80% to about 20% of the time. Need to just keep it up.

Been in work today. Had a nice sale in the morning and also sold quite a lot of expensive stuff, but all the people vanished in the late afternoon - the last 3  hours of work.. murder. It was so quiet, I literally thought I'd either die of boredom or fall into a coma. Luckily, neither of those happened, and I made it through the day. I got some food - which is nearly ready - and after dinner, I will do some exercise. Not straight after. Maybe watch some Secret Diary of a Call Girl first. I think that's the name of the show. I just started watching it, so couldn't be sure..

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment