Wednesday 12 June 2013

Summer <3

Summer is here! I'm not really enjoying it as I should, since using crutches somewhat hinders me from for example swimming and going to the beach, but other than that - amazing weather and sunshine all around.

I've got a bit of a tan, not a good one or one that covers my whole body but it's a start. I would love nothing more but to soak in more sun and get a proper tan but I also got the Flu now.. It's nearly gone but some of it still remains and it's quite annoying to sit outside when all you feel like doing, is lie in bed watching telly. Thank fuck I go back to work at the end of the month. The days feel really long when you have nothing to do...

My Book-A-Month project is a success already.. I've read 10 books so far and only need to read two more to hit my target. That will be no problem. I still have 6 books waiting to be read and nothing but time on my hands. That's why I decided to finally test out the nail polish I got from work. I've had it for a long time - sitting there, waiting - and today I finally used it, and it looks amazing! I want to get the black one from work as well and E put it aside for me. That'll look even better!

I bought my first ever car on Friday! I've drove for some time already but I haven't owned a car - had one in my name and all. It's about time! I love the car even though it's old and cheap - it's all mine. It's not red, which is a very nice change.. I've drove it enough to love it but not as much as I would have, if I didn't have these crutches.. I don't want to put unnecessary stress on my foot so driving for fun will have to wait.

Now it's back to Da Vinci's Demons.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment