Wednesday 22 May 2013

Summer Holiday <3

I have two weeks for doing nothing and for enjoying my time off and what do I do? Come to work. I'm here now, thinking about all the things I could be doing if I wasn't here.. My thinking process starts with me being annoyed about being in work but ends in a completely different way - what would I really do if I wasn't in work right now? The answer is - nothing. I'd literally sit on the couch and watch The Voice. I'd like to think I might sit on the balcony soaking up the sunlight, listening to the radio or reading, but I really don't like the heat. It's uncomfortable, you can't successfully hide from it and it makes you sweat. I wouldn't say that I enjoy winter either. Us Finns just moan no matter what season of the year it is!

It's probably like +35 outside right now and there's at least a million people eating ice cream out there. So it shouldn't really come as a surprise that none of them accidently end up inside and at this shop but there's nothing wrong in hoping!

My foot is really killing me. It's been sore for a couple of days now and I'm hating it. I hurts when I walk, stand, drive and when I touch it. I don't want it to be the same it once was before and that's why I'm paying so much attention to it. Otherwise I'd be like - it's just pain, whatever - but if it's not just that, then I'm fucked. How long should I wait before going to the doctor? I'm thinking a few days but I've already waited for a few days - a few more maybe? This is such bullshit. It doesn't hurt all the time though so that's good.

I still have about 3 more hours to go. I think I'm gonna spend some of that time reading so I don't fall behind on my project. I don't know if I'll have much time to read during the summer..

I have this Expo thing this weekend and I just talked with my boss about it. We're leaving for the airport around 5am to get there in time for our flight. After the flight there's like an hour on the bus and then the whole day doing whatever it is we're doing. And then partyyyy all night long, just to wake up fucking early to do all the traveling back. Hmm. Should be good though.

Have a sunny afternoon everyone!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

1 comment:

  1. päivitä, päivitä!! :) uutta postausta kehiin! :D t. ilona

    ReplyDelete