Thursday 24 May 2012

I wish..

.. I had something to write about.

It feels like most of the entries start with 'It's been such a long time since my last post..' and no matter how I try, I don't seem to change. I just don't get the urge to come blog about my life. There was a purpose for the blog when I lived in England - to let everyone know what I'm up to and how I am - but now that all those people (and I) live in Finland, I can just tell them myself. Although, some of them might prefer reading about it online. I've heard, some of the things I say or happen to me, are funny in a way.

I don't want to stop blogging, but I can't promise daily updates either. What to do, what to do..

I guess I can do what I'm doing now. When it's quiet in work - blog. But this way I can't put any pics up. Or I can, but I would have to upload them to Skydrive first, to use them on the phone. Shouldn't be so hard to do. Technically it is very simple, remembering to do it and actually doing it - that's the part that gets me. I shall try and improve.

I really thought it would be busy today, but there's no one here. People might be working and only come in after - so around 4 pm maybe. I already did the super-cleaning in work yesterday, so need to find something else useful to do for the next couple of quiet hours.

The summer is on it's way, in is nearly here now. I wanted so badly to stick to the diet, but I didn't, and now I'm really sorry I didn't. I would have loved to have been in a better shape for the summer but lazy lazy. I guess I could still do a few weeks before it's actually swimming and beach time, if only I now stop being lazy.. Hmm. Working a lot in the summer - shouldn't be too hard to stop stuffing my face with oh so delicious but dangerously unhealthy things. Shouldn't be too hard. Will be easy. Willpower is the key.

Going to do some actual work now.

Ps. If I had a tab, I would blog more. Hint hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment