Thursday 31 December 2009

Last Day Of The Year.

Today is the last day ever of the year 2009.


It's time so say goodbye to 2009.

NR said something on Twitter yesterday. 70's, 80's, 90's.. What will we call the past ten years ?

What can I say about the past year ? There were a lot of problems, as always, and a lot of fighting but there was more love than ever before and times of laughter. I learnt a lot about myself and my hubby.

Got a job. Got new friends. Had a very nice christmas.

Dyed my hair brown, then went back to red and now wanted to dye it dark brown and it came out black. But apparently it looks good on me so who am I to complain ? Now I'm just a big blackhead :)

Summary of the year 2009 in one word; Long.

I tried to come up with something better but all I could think about was everything that has happened during the year and it just feels long. But what a good year. I hope you had a good one too :)


Let's say hello to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment